Friday, December 10, 2010

Minecraft Ogres AND Chickens Cause Parabolic Singularity Shift?

So, I'm playing Minecraft, I got a mod that adds several new creatures, so here is my situation: It's my first night. I'm in a decently sized temporary home. It turns nighttime which is when all the monsters come out. By now there is a fire ogre i can see out my window, along with like, 5 skeletons and 7 wraiths, and this is my first night. I keep expecting him to come over, bust through my wall, and then all the skeletons and wraiths will start flooding in along with the ogre. Pic:  



So, now if you are unaware, I posted a video down in the post below. Watch It!
Also, Chickens in Minecrafft are conspiring against you, here is a true story:
I had a stone fortress, it was night and the place was sealed with one entrance and double doors. The only way to open it was by a pressure plate on top of the place and you would have 3 seconds to get down and get in. There were a swarm of about 8 creepers at my base. I suddenly heard a "cluck cluck cluck" I thought to myself, "Whatever it's just a chicken i'll wait the night out and find a way to kill the creepers in the morning." Then i saw it jumping. I did not bother with it so i decided to make some weapons and things to fight the creepers off when day came. But right then and there, At my crafting bench, I was making arrows when i heard a "cluck cluck cluck" Above me. Then a "Click" The iron doors swung open allowing the swarm of creepers to come in and blow my house to bits.

1 comment:

  1. Eh, unlucky. A chicken once tricked me too, it jumped at my back suddenly while I was mining, I jumped back of fear, fell, and there was a Creeper.

    Guess what - - - -

    ReplyDelete