Friday, February 4, 2011

Cheeseburger + Chickenburger = 7... duh!

Wassup... Ima hop right into interesting and cool stuff, as well as a TERRIBLE PROBLEM!!!! So  anyway there is the awesome etrade commercial of a baby stuck in a crib linked here: Solitary. Kittens are squipping. And the TERRIBLE PROBLEM is a mod incompatibility in Minecraft. Nathan is leaving YAY! and I like cheese and don't know what to write about so this is a cheesy waste of your time and I'm hungry and i like food and this is random and I like Splinter Cell Conviction and stuff. And I don't know how any dollars are in a fish turkey, or how to stuff one. And now I am trying to think of something I can't remember and I am still wasting your time... and you're still reading and losing time when you could do other stuff. I also like cheese and radishes but not radishes. dun dun dun dun dun dun... dun dun dun dun dun.......................... DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

No comments:

Post a Comment