Thursday, June 2, 2011

Baby Lion Cubs, Awesome Kittens, and an Amazing Puppers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9USR4MWjXI&feature=feedu Enjoy

Now onto the rest of my post, so, here is an example of what my cat, Dr. Jones does:


Pretty awesome right? (not really) Here is a picture of my puppers I just took, literally, I'm taking the picture right now, I just need something to take the picture with:

Hooray for low quality webcam image :D, As you can see he has been having a VERY rough day after those 4 hours he's been out n' about. Now what to write about, I think I should write about something, interesting. So I'm sick at the moment and feeling pretty crappy, that's interesting right? Not really, it sucks. Luckily you can't get sick through teh interwebz. Or can you? *Dramatic look* dun-dun-DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN. I can't stay on subject... poor me. ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ! That was the alphabet, jsyk.Oh you already knew it? Yeah because I just told you. Gbeye

No comments:

Post a Comment