Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Blog Post


Once upon a time there was a chicken in the realm of Minecraftia

He liked Cake


He met a mean zombie named Rob

And Rob killed him

RIP: Mister Chicken that liked cake.

Anyway, I am not sure what to write about so I'm going to name a bunch of stuff I like. I like bananas and food and chicken and other food and walls and fences and chees and kittens and puppies and bunnies and doggies and kittehs and apples and cookies and oranges and desserty stuff and video games and animals and TV and electronic stuff and laptops and school... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, just kidding bout that last one. Also I think its dumb how noone except my mom and brother look at my blog... I mean just look at what they are missing out on! Do you like elevator music? I find it incredibly normal, It's not exciting enough. Anyway, this waste of your time is brought to you by,


Poptarts!
and
Wonderful Pistachios!
They are wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment