Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A New Idea

So I decided to do a train of thought post every Friday, but since I didn't even have a post onFriday I'll do it today.

So, yesterday me and my brother went to a friend's house where we hung out for a while, and it was fun. Recently I have reinstalled and have been playing A LOT of Dungeon Siege 2. I also got back into mount and blade yesterday(?). Dr. Jones likes his stringy, and Kenji is tired from his hour and a half of playtime, and wet, thanks to the "beautiful" Seattle weather, and Marcus is as squishy as ever. Oh ad Dr. Jones can open the drawer with the silverware, and he is obsessed with the recycling, though he can't get to the cookie jar now that it is in the pantry. I see a big water bottle outside. Dr. Jones is squipping. We also rearranged the furniture in the living room... running out of things to talk about... Now I am going to close my eyes ad tell you the first thing I focus on... a thing for feeding your dog while you're, "on the go." Minecraft is now Beta... I'm OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment