Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Changing Two Words

So today I'm doing something were I have to rewrite "Serge opened his birthday present" 6 times because it's in the book meant to help me in my quest in writing about random things.
1. Serge opened his cellar door. 2. Serge ate his birthday cake. 3. Serge enjoyed his Christmas Present. 4. Serge destroyed his Christmas Cookie. 5. Serge attacked his birthday clown. 6. Steve liked his birthday present.

And now a short story. Once upon a time there was a chicken and a wolf and the wolf nommed the chicken. Little did the wolf know this was an evil and crafty chicken and the wolf had eaten a clone so he fails. The end.

And now I will write about where I would set a scary story:
Once upon a time on a scay day the gummy bear army slowly approached the fluffy bunny castle. As the gummy bears marched, they were groaning and drooling over their cake while the fluffy bunnies sat and drank tea. Meanwhile the horrid king, Fluffy-Uffy-Flufferton gave all of his subjects rainbows.

And that my friends. Is a horror story.

No comments:

Post a Comment