Thursday, March 3, 2011

Some stuff

I'm excited for my brother to leave for 9 days on his search and rescue thingybuhoo... I cant think of ANYTHING else to write about... what a fail. Oh wait, here we go! Pit Bulls are big. Politicians can be stupid sometimes. Protractors are useful for measuring angles. Pears are yummier than apples. The man  was so excitingly excited he skulked around. He went in the tube yelling "ouch!" while spluttering.

And finally! A five minute freewrite
So, I leke cheese, though it isn't the best food ever, for the best food. If you consider dessert food. Is White chocolate raspbaerry cheezcake! it is so yummy, a groundhog could eat  it. hahaha. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I <3 video games and how AM I GOING TO DO THIS FOR 5 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!  OMIGOD. I am now writing without thinking of anything to write about because I m writing about what im writing about no wait that doesnt make sense fail. Now what to write. OH YEAH did you hear the one about the turkey and the elephant??? It's quite the "cluccker" hahahahaha. okay 2 min left. So how about I sing la lala lalala laaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dum de dum de dum doodleeeeeD harharhar 1 minute REMAINING um so how do you people like this post. rater intersesting isinst it note i am Not correcting speling or punctation casue that is the p[point of thi

No comments:

Post a Comment